www.anela.com

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Creative Journey with Melissa August Blog Hop


Welcome to the monthly NEW RELEASES for A Creative Journey with Melissa. Every SECOND WEDNESDAY of the month we will be featuring our newly released stamp sets. I am a Design Team member for A Creative Journey with Melissa and I am so excited to be able to share these creations with you today. 

The new stamp releases are the Awareness Ribbon Stamp Set #3 - Ready for a Fight and the Awareness Ribbon Stamp set #4 - Autism Awareness. 
We are also highlighting our amazingly cute and versatile Everyday Alphabet and Everyday Alphabet Outline stamp sets throughout this hop. 

I am highlighting the both the Everyday Alphabet Upper Case and Emoticon Clear Stamp and Everyday Alphabet Lower Case and Numbers stamp sets for this blog hop. 


Isn't today another Awesome Wednesday! Today is a very special day for me it's my Mama's birthday. She may be no longer with us but she is forever in our hearts. In honor of my mom I created  a 6 x 6 Scrapbook layout of Mama, she would have been 67 years young today. 



The second one I created is a birthday card for my mother-in-law, her birthday is on August 27th. This card will be making it's way to Portugal, card says "feliz aniversario" which means Happy Birthday in portuguese. 


Please be sure to hop along to each participant, follow their blog and answer the question correctly that they have posted to qualify to win the prizes. The prizes include:

  • Sizzix Embossing folder set


My question is, can you guess what is my all time favorite classic Disney animated movie? 


Amanda


Alena - You Are Here

Melissa



Please be sure to answer on everyone's blog the question asked of you correctly and follow each blog. You will be entered in the giveaway for the three prizes if you do so! Entries for this blog hop will end Thursday at 8 PM PT. Winners will be announced on Friday on the A Creative Journey with Melissa's blog here http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.com/blog/blog-hop-winner-3 
Be sure to check back to see if you are a winner!

Thanks so much for hopping along with us!



12 comments:

  1. I see no mention of your all time favorite Classic Disney animated movie but I know what mine is, Cinderella, what little girl did not dream of growing up and finding her Prince Charming. Love the page of your mother, sorry you lost her so young. Lost mine to Heart Disease at just 53 (only a year older than I am now), much to young, Thanks for the inspiring blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations Alena. I couldn't find any mention on your blog or Facebook page mentioning your favorite Disney movie. I like so many that I would have trouble selecting just one. I would have to say 100 Dalmations. I grew up with Dalmations. My dad loved them and we had several over the years.

    I am your newest follower and would love to have you as a follower as well. http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tribute to your mother... love your details- I am sure your MIL will love the beautiful card as well. Disney.. Im gonna guess Aladin- its one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to guess Lady and the Tramp. That would be one of my favorites. I haven't seen a lot of the newer movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creations! What a wonderful way to honor your Mom and create a beautiful card as well! Hmm.. My guess would be....Snow White :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your creations! I don't see where you may have posted your all time Disney character but I am going to guess with my fav...Cheshire Cat or Thumper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your all time favorite classic Disney animated movie is:
    Peter Pan
    I enjoyed this over and over throughout the years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice cards. I have now idea, but mine is Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout and birthday card. I think your all time favorite classic Disney animated move is Lady and the Tramp.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alena, beautiful and touching layout. She is looking down very pleased. Your birthday card is very nice as well. I love how you used dimension in your die cut bending the sides inward. I think your favorite Disney character is Belle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alena, those are Beautiful!!!! I love, love your scrapbooked page! What a beautiful tribute to your Mom! You really used the Alphabet set well and it's beauty. I love your card too! Who would have thought to bend the diecut lace edges out? Such Great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog. I do hope you enjoy what I post.
I am happy to hear from you, any suggestions, encouragements, please do post a comment, I would love to hear from you. Thanks again for stopping by hope to see you soon.