www.anela.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Christmas is just around the corner

Oh my how time is just flying by so fast, it's October already. Christmas is just around the corner.
I just finished making a large paper parol that I sell on my etsy shop. anelascreations.etsy.com.
My paper parols are made to order. I have small, medium and large sizes. The small is about 3.5 x 6 inches, medium size is about 6 x 9 inches. Both small and medium sizes can be ornaments. The large size one can be a door decor or a window decor. Shown below is about 11 x 24 inches in size.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, it is very nice and very useful to us. I appreciate the work that you have shared in this post. Keep sharing these types of articles here.
      Lovers blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job for publishing such a nice article. Your article isn’t only useful but it is additionally really informative. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us.
      amanda jane jones

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog. I do hope you enjoy what I post.
I am happy to hear from you, any suggestions, encouragements, please do post a comment, I would love to hear from you. Thanks again for stopping by hope to see you soon.