www.anela.com

Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge - Punches and/or Dies


I so love the stamps from The Greeting Farm that I decided to join in another one of their challenges, The Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Friday Challenge - Punches and/or Dies.

For this challenge I decided to use the cute digi stamp that I won from their last onesies challenge last month.

This digi stamp reminded me of my friend who just had her One Year Wedding Anniversary last July 6th.  I made a Happy Anniversary Easel card and the doily die cut is from Cheery Lynn's die. I used my Photoshop Elements to color the digi stamp and printed 4 pieces of the same digi stamp it on a watercolor paper and used the paper tole technique to give the card some dimension. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog. I do hope you enjoy what I post.
I am happy to hear from you, any suggestions, encouragements, please do post a comment, I would love to hear from you. Thanks again for stopping by hope to see you soon.