www.anela.com

Monday, June 10, 2013

Baby Onesie Easel Card

I couldn't help myself, when I saw this new die from The Greeting Card Farm I got to have it. So the other day when I saw a post that The Greeting Farm is having a contest on Facebook I just have to join in and hope to win. 

Here's my entry, hope you like it.




Card Recipe

Core-dinations Cardstock
The Greeting Farm Onesie Die
DCWV cardstock 
Sweet Baby Girl pink ribbon
Fabric Cardstock


Please feel free to post what you think about this card. 




2 comments:

  1. Yay for me today, since not a lot of people submitted an entry to the Greeting Farm contest. The few that luckily submitted which includes me received a $50 gift certificate to thegreetingfarm.com today. YAY!!! Shopping time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brand could also be} built around a theme, rather than a product. Your efforts will concentrate on to} brand improvement and curating current merchandise that match into that theme. Otherwise, you could select to turn out to be a local reseller for another single brand, if, for instance, that brand doesn’t promote on to prospects in your area. You would purchase dildoes wholesale quantities of merchandise to warehouse and ship to prospects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog. I do hope you enjoy what I post.
I am happy to hear from you, any suggestions, encouragements, please do post a comment, I would love to hear from you. Thanks again for stopping by hope to see you soon.