www.anela.com

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Decoupage - Gourds

I am getting ready for a Garage Sale that I am participating this March 24th at my favorite store Scrapbooking Made Simple. Going over my craft stuff is hard, especially when most of the items I seem to wanna keep. I had to convince myself that the items I will be able to sell during the garage sale will give me new stuff. So I am able to fill up 2 boxes with items just collecting dusts. I hope it will find a new home that will put them to use. Another thing that I liked about going over my stuff is that I find items that has been on my todo projects in years but never did anything with them. For example the small gourds that I bought years ago at a gourd farm that my friend took me to. I started working on them yesterday. I love how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog. I do hope you enjoy what I post.
I am happy to hear from you, any suggestions, encouragements, please do post a comment, I would love to hear from you. Thanks again for stopping by hope to see you soon.