www.anela.com

Saturday, July 30, 2011

College of Nursing Reunion


I have been very busy for the last few months, preparing for my class reunion that will be held tomorrow in Los Angeles. I used Cricut for the projects I have been working on for the gala night.
I will be posting them after the reunion I want the guests to see them first. :)

No, I am not a nurse I did however attend Divine Word University - College of Nursing in Tacloban City Phillippines for the first two years only long story.

Stay tuned, but here is a sneak peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog. I do hope you enjoy what I post.
I am happy to hear from you, any suggestions, encouragements, please do post a comment, I would love to hear from you. Thanks again for stopping by hope to see you soon.